Covid 19 Measures in Effect at Royal Canadian Lodge
- February 16, 2021
February 15, 2021
In response to ongoing enhanced public health measures in effect in the Province of Alberta, we have made the following adjustments to our regular operations.
Our pool and hot tub area will reopen for guests on Friday February 19, 2021. Due to limited space, capacity is limited to one family cohort. Reservations for a 50 minute swim time may be booked upon arrival at the hotel.
Other information we want to make you aware of prior to your arrival are:
- For your dining convenience, the Evergreen Restaurant & Lounge is open for service in the dining room or for room service orders. Seatings are limited to a maximum table of 6 persons from the same household. Breakfast is availble from 7 am-10 am daily. Dinner is available 4 pm- 9 pm Wednesday - Sunday.
- Our Grotto Spa is once again offering massage and body treatments. Appointments must be made in advance by calling 1-800-661-1379.
- Masks are required in all public indoor spaces in Banff as well as in the designated outdoor area of the Town of Banff which includes all of Banff Avenue, Bear Street and Lynx Street. This includes when entering the lobby, restaurant or elevator.
- Social Distancing will be practiced in the lobby and throughout the hotel with indication markers in place.
- Housekeeping Service will be offered for stays of more than 3 nights. Servicing will be completed while the room is vacated to allow for physical distancing.
- Coffee & Tea in room amenities are available upon request only. If you would like this complimentary service, please make the request with our Front Desk Team.
- To limit contact at time of check in, we require a credit card authorization to establish an in-house account.
Travelers must make themselves aware of international travel restrictions and requirements for those who have arrived or returned to Canada from and international destination. Any mandatory self-isolation period must be completed before arriving at Royal Canadian Lodge.
If you exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 or have recently been in contact with anyone you know that has been diagnosed with Covid-19, please cancel your reservation. We will be pleased to assist with re-booking your reservation.for a later date.
As always, Royal Canadian Lodge is committed to ensuring the Health and Safety of our guests, our employees and our community.
- January 21, 2021
If the time is right for you to visit and explore Banff we have some great ideas and offers to help with your plan.
- October 21, 2020
Summer has left us and fall only stayed for a couple of weeks. Now we are faced with early snow and cool temps... but beautiful scenery! Finding things to do in this 'shoulder season' can seem daunting, but it's actually a great time to experience many unique activities, great dining and scenery.
“Wonderful stay in Banff....”
“This hotel is in a great location. It is about a 10 minute walk into the shopping area in Banff. There are sidewalks all the way. We had a lovely corner room - the hotel was a very quiet place to stay. The staff at every level were polite and accommodating. There is underground parking. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance. Definitely on my list of great places to stay in Banff!”- Kathy A
“We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and our room. Anonymous Guest Oct. 2020”- Guest
“The rooms were so nice. We stayed at a very famous luxury hotel the night before and our room at the Royal Canadian Lodge was much nicer for less than half the price! I will definitely be staying here again! Bryce Alberta Oct. 2020”- Bryce
“Stayed 4 nights. Great hotel. Friendly staff. Apples and oranges out for guests to enjoy, also hot apple cider. Pool, hot tub and steam room very nice. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms cheaper then Moose Hotel which is a basic 2*. Even with parking at $15 A night. Still cheaper. Pros - beds, sheets, towels- wonderful. Spacious room. Easy access to downtown and all sights. Concierge Jorden and Spencer were wonderful.”- Mingxue
“This is our fifth stay in this hotel over the last several years. We always enjoy our stay here. It’s nice and quiet and comfortable. We had a king size room with fireplace and it was great. One thing that we really enjoy about this hotel is there swimming pool hot tub and steam room. It is absolutely beautiful in their pool area. It’s one of the best ones we’ve been too. The food in the restaurant is also very good. We definitely will be back again next year. ”- Robert November 2020