Alberta Residents Rate
Alberta, its time to plan a getaway to come visit your amazing backyard!
Special discounted accommodation rates are available for residents of Alberta. Government issued Identification with Alberta residence required.
- Government issued Alberta Photo Identification must be shown upon arrival and name must match name of reservation to obtain discounted rate.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy and subject to applicable taxes
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or group rates
- Offer is not valid for reservations made through 3rd party websites or rooming lists
- Photo credit - Paul Zizka
July Special - $25 Food & Beverage Credit
Stay with us in July 2020 and receive a $25 Food & Beverage CreditLEARN MORE
Stay and Save
Special accommodation rates for minimum 2 or 3 night staysLEARN MORE
Bed & Breakfast
Start your day with an amazing breakfast in the Evergreen Restaurant.LEARN MORE
“Stayed 4 nights. Great hotel. Friendly staff. Apples and oranges out for guests to enjoy, also hot apple cider. Pool, hot tub and steam room very nice. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms cheaper then Moose Hotel which is a basic 2*. Even with parking at $15 A night. Still cheaper. Pros - beds, sheets, towels- wonderful. Spacious room. Easy access to downtown and all sights. Concierge Jorden and Spencer were wonderful.”- Mingxue
“Wonderful stay in Banff....”
“This hotel is in a great location. It is about a 10 minute walk into the shopping area in Banff. There are sidewalks all the way. We had a lovely corner room - the hotel was a very quiet place to stay. The staff at every level were polite and accommodating. There is underground parking. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance. Definitely on my list of great places to stay in Banff!”- Kathy A