COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
- May 28, 2020
The health and safety of our team and guests is our priority. We have always maintained a high level of cleanliness at our properties and in light of this current situation, we have taken additional steps to ensure our cleaning protocols address all aspects of the hotel environment that will keep everyone safe and healthy.
Below are just a few of the initiatives in place to ensure we protect our team and our guests during your stay with us:
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout the hotel.
- Increased frequency in cleaning and disinfecting in all public spaces with a focus on high touch areas.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized. Detailed cleaning protocols have been implemented.
- Housekeeping Service for guest rooms will be done upon request on the third (3rd) day of your stay and only be conducted when the room is vacated.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the lobby area for guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Enhanced food and beverage safety standards.
- Team members are trained on the new protocols to ensure everyone is diligent.
- Screening for symptoms will be done at the beginning of each shift for our team members prior to starting work.
- Back of House areas are frequently sanitized and team members wear the appropriate protective equipment.
- The Royal Canadian Lodge Pool area will reopen July 3rd with special hours & conditions. The Hot Tub, Steam Room & Spa remain closed at this time. Full details & hours can be found on the amenities page.
As we move forward in this still uncertain environment, awareness is important, therefore we all need to take the necessary precautions to keep our community safe. We kindly ask if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with anyone you know that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please cancel your reservation, we will be pleased to assist with re-booking for a later date.
“Stayed 4 nights. Great hotel. Friendly staff. Apples and oranges out for guests to enjoy, also hot apple cider. Pool, hot tub and steam room very nice. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms cheaper then Moose Hotel which is a basic 2*. Even with parking at $15 A night. Still cheaper. Pros - beds, sheets, towels- wonderful. Spacious room. Easy access to downtown and all sights. Concierge Jorden and Spencer were wonderful.”- Mingxue
“Wonderful stay in Banff....”
“This hotel is in a great location. It is about a 10 minute walk into the shopping area in Banff. There are sidewalks all the way. We had a lovely corner room - the hotel was a very quiet place to stay. The staff at every level were polite and accommodating. There is underground parking. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance. Definitely on my list of great places to stay in Banff!”- Kathy A