COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
- July 30, 2020
The health and safety of our team and guests is our priority. We have always maintained a high level of cleanliness at our properties and in light of this current situation, we have taken additional steps to ensure our cleaning protocols address all aspects of the hotel environment that will keep everyone safe and healthy.
For your enjoyment while visiting Banff, please be advised as of Friday August 1, 2020 the Town of Banff has implemented a bylaw that requires people to wear protective masks in all public indoor areas as well as in the designated out door area of the 100 and 200 block of Banff Avenue.
- These areas include restaurants, cafes, outdoor patios, retail stores and public spaces of hotels such as the lobby and elevators.
- For more specific information, please consult the Town of Banff webpage at www.banff.ca.
During your upcoming stay, in light of the ongoing COVID19 situation, there are a few changes in our regular operation that we would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of prior to your arrival:
- Social Distancing will be practiced with indication markers in place.
- Housekeeping Service for guest rooms staying multiple nights will be offered for stays of more than 3 nights. Servicing will be completed while the room is vacated to allow for physical distancing.
- Coffee & Tea in room amenities are available upon request only. If you would like this complimentary service, please make the request with our Front Desk Team.
- The pool, steam room and hot tub are currently available for registered guests, with limited hours and special reservation conditions in place. Reservations can only be made on arrival or while in-house. Please consult the Front Desk when you arrive for availability.
- The fitness area remains closed.
- We are pleased to offer full service in our Evergreen Restaurant & Lounge with social distancing between tables with enhanced food and beverage standards. In addition, In Room Dining is also available with the appropriate precautions in place.
As we move forward in this still uncertain environment, awareness is important, therefore we all need to take the necessary precautions to keep our community safe. We kindly ask if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with anyone you know that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please cancel your reservation, we will be pleased to assist with re-booking for a later date.
We look forward to welcoming you to Royal Canadian Lodge and the beautiful Banff National Park.
- October 21, 2020
Summer has left us and fall only stayed for a couple of weeks. Now we are faced with early snow and cool temps... but beautiful scenery! Finding things to do in this 'shoulder season' can seem daunting, but it's actually a great time to experience many unique activities, great dining and scenery.
“Wonderful stay in Banff....”
“This hotel is in a great location. It is about a 10 minute walk into the shopping area in Banff. There are sidewalks all the way. We had a lovely corner room - the hotel was a very quiet place to stay. The staff at every level were polite and accommodating. There is underground parking. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance. Definitely on my list of great places to stay in Banff!”- Kathy A
“We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and our room. Anonymous Guest Oct. 2020”- Guest
“The rooms were so nice. We stayed at a very famous luxury hotel the night before and our room at the Royal Canadian Lodge was much nicer for less than half the price! I will definitely be staying here again! Bryce Alberta Oct. 2020”- Bryce
“Stayed 4 nights. Great hotel. Friendly staff. Apples and oranges out for guests to enjoy, also hot apple cider. Pool, hot tub and steam room very nice. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms cheaper then Moose Hotel which is a basic 2*. Even with parking at $15 A night. Still cheaper. Pros - beds, sheets, towels- wonderful. Spacious room. Easy access to downtown and all sights. Concierge Jorden and Spencer were wonderful.”- Mingxue